Friends of The ALP
Some wonderful people at other Canadian literary magazines have supported us by donating back issues and/or subscriptions to give away at our launch events for antilang. no. 2-3 in Saskatoon & Calgary. We’re also very grateful to the venues that host us and give us a space in which to celebrate our contributors. We’d like to recognize these organisations here and encourage you to check out the goodness that they’re putting into the creative writing community!
- a literary magazine that makes room for writing from uncommon perspectives, and brings together the often disparate realms of literary and genre fiction.
- TCR has a long history of publishing contemporary writers and artists who experiment with or expand the boundaries of conventional forms and contexts
- Atlantic Canada’s International Literary Journal
- Canada’s experimental literary magazine
- the University of Calgary’s creative writing publication
McNally Robinson Booksellers, Saskatoon, SK
- McNally is a pillar of the Saskatoon writing scene, providing multiple spaces for launches, signings, and performances as well as an outlet for consignment and self-publishing
- a Canadian magazine of New Writing
Shelf Life Books, Calgary, AB
- Our friends at Shelf Life have been supporting us (and contributing to antilang.) since before our first volume launch; they make you feel at home and bring out the best audiences, even in the midst of a blizzard